A few random, yet important things to share:
1. I will hopefully be updating www.ericamay.com this week. If you visit the site and it doesn’t load or things look a little bit “off,” please don’t panic. :) It’s just me, updating the site with some new and beautiful photos! Who doesn’t like that?
2. With this new site update, we’ll have two — yes, TWO! — wedding galleries, so you can peruse wedding “moments” that I capture separately from the creative portraits. This should help you understand what images are caught as they happen and which ones are more planned portraits — although all of my portrait sessions take on a very natural feel. It will be especially helpful for all of my new brides when you’re thinking about the bride and groom portrait session on your wedding day — the options are endless.
3. Spring portrait session time slots are getting booked up so fast! I just checked the calendar today and couldn’t believe that almost every weekend slot is taken between now and the end of May. If you’re planning a springtime family portrait session, get in touch as soon as possible to reserve your date (weekday evenings work great too… hint, hint!). :)
4. The calendar is officially open for 2010, and wedding dates are yours for the taking! I’d highly encourage you not to wait… booking before our 2010 rates are published is a great deal for you — and you’ll have your choice of wedding dates!
5. Did I mention that I have the BEST wedding line-up for 2009? Because I do. I can’t wait to work with all of these amazing couples.