I didn’t have any shoots this weekend, so I apologize for not having a mountain of photos to share with you today. :) Instead, some things on my mind:
– BIG things will be crossed off my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days in the next month. If you haven’t made a list like this for yourself, do it. It’s an awesome motivator and so much fun to share. If you keep track with a blog, make sure to send me the link!
– Have you seen the movie Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium? It’s a creative treat in cinematic form. We watched it last week, and I loved it.
– I can’t believe Thanksgiving is almost here. I am now in the mood for all things pumpkin. :)
– One of my favorite photographers has a really fun name and an even better blog.
– I love these vintage-style bridal veils.
– The best thing I do all year — volunteering to help encourage and empower youth leaders!
– It’s sweater season. And I have a thing for argyle.
– My next vacation destination. (Want to get married there? I’d probably be willing to come along…)
– Coming soon on the blog: a look at wedding traditions, where they came from, why we still do them… and a look back at some of the best details from our 2008 weddings!